Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
maritime.chic maritime.chic is offline

Default I have a graph paper on my page when I open microsoft word

I cannot find the 'draw' command on the non existant tool bar on microsoft
word 2007 hence I cannot find the 'grid' to turn off to get these lines off
my page. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

View TabShow/Hide GroupGridlines.

maritime.chic wrote:
I cannot find the 'draw' command on the non existant tool bar on
microsoft word 2007 hence I cannot find the 'grid' to turn off to get
these lines off my page. Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

It's on the ribbon, but on a tab that's available only when a shape is
selected.

Go to the Insert tab and insert anything from the Shapes button. Now
the Drawing Tools tab of the ribbon appears. Click the Align button
near the right end and click View Gridlines to turn it off.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Graph Paper Russ Microsoft Word Help 3 September 2nd 09 11:50 AM
Graph paper image on new blank page and all saved doc office Home2 Gma14 Microsoft Word Help 3 January 27th 09 06:05 AM
In Word, Print Layout view, graph paper is there - how 2 remove? 2tired2think Page Layout 1 June 12th 06 08:12 PM
in print view I can not get a blank page. Iget graph paper johnriley Microsoft Word Help 1 March 8th 06 07:02 PM
graph paper look in Word document how to get rid of this Hildea01 Microsoft Word Help 1 November 3rd 05 05:56 PM