SimonB1978 SimonB1978 is offline
Junior Member

Default Word controls background

Hi,

I have added some controls on a Word form. Everything works fine except for some kind of gray background around the controls.

Can some one tell me why that happens and how to get rid of this?

Here is a screen cap of the problem:

http://i48.tinypic.com/mrtl40.jpg

Thanks,

Simon Boudreault
Attached Images

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Do you have the Shading of Fields turned on? It can be set under Options.
Where that is depends on the version of Word.
--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"SimonB1978" wrote in message

Hi,

I have added some controls on a Word form. Everything works fine except
for some kind of gray background around the controls.

Can some one tell me why that happens and how to get rid of this?

Here is a screen cap of the problem:

http://i48.tinypic.com/mrtl40.jpg

Thanks,

Simon Boudreault