Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Grandad Press Grandad Press is offline

Default get rid of extra spaces between paragraphs worked only once.

Changed style from Word 7 to Word 3, used help online, but still have 2 left
with spaces I cannot get rid of on my last page. Got any help for me?
--
Only fools and bigots prefer French over Spanish to be taught in public or
private schools.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In the Styles pane (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S), right-click the style name and choose
Modify from the context menu. In the Modify Style dialog box, click Format,
Paragraph. Make sure that Line Spacing is what you want, and that Spacing
Before and Spacing After are both set to zero. Click OK. To transfer the
style definition to the attached template, do the following: Before clicking
OK to close the Modify Style dialog box, select "New documents based on this
template." If/when you are prompted to save your template, choose to do so.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP