Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Robert P Dudgeon Robert P Dudgeon is offline

Default insert fold lines

I wish to add fold lines in the margin of a letter to help with folding so
the address appears in the window of the envelope.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Twayne[_2_] Twayne[_2_] is offline

In ,
Robert P Dudgeon typed:
I wish to add fold lines in the margin of a letter to help with
folding so the address appears in the window of the envelope.

First, Read This:

Life is the only real counselor; wisdom unfiltered
through personal experience does not become a
part of the moral tissue.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Twayne[_2_] Twayne[_2_] is offline

In ,
Robert P Dudgeon typed:
I wish to add fold lines in the margin of a letter to help with
folding so the address appears in the window of the envelope.

First, Read This:

Life is the only real counselor; wisdom unfiltered
through personal experience does not become a
part of the moral tissue.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MarginalText.htm.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Robert P Dudgeon" wrote in
message ...
I wish to add fold lines in the margin of a letter to help with folding so
the address appears in the window of the envelope.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I wouldn't recommend that article for the simple application of fold lines,
which just require manually inserted drawing lines.

http://word.mvps.org

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MarginalText.htm.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services
on
a paid professional basis.

"Robert P Dudgeon" wrote in
message ...