Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
courtney,needs,assistance! courtney,needs,assistance! is offline

Default Create a book

I have the new complicated! Windows 7
Is there a template for making a book using landscape A4 to a folded A5
booklet? with instructions for printing on the overleaf to remove all the
white space on the back of the sheet?
Or would I have to create it manually?
If I have to create it manually how do i set the margins and pages so that
the text only goes on one half of the page until I wish to write on the other
side?
Im stressed and would like to refrain from destroying my laptop!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Windows 7 complexity has nothing to do with Word. I suppose you must mean
that you are using Word 2007? You can still use "Book fold" in that version
(under "Multiple pages" on the Margins tab of the Page Setup dialog), but
you won't be able to print to the edge unless you have a printer capable of
doing so (which is unlikely).

http://word.mvps.org

"courtney,needs,assistance!"
. com wrote in message
I have the new complicated! Windows 7
Is there a template for making a book using landscape A4 to a folded A5
booklet? with instructions for printing on the overleaf to remove all the
white space on the back of the sheet?
Or would I have to create it manually?
If I have to create it manually how do i set the margins and pages so that
the text only goes on one half of the page until I wish to write on the
other
side?
Im stressed and would like to refrain from destroying my laptop!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Assuming that you have Microsoft Word, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...etPrinting.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP