Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
c j c j is offline

Default Word 2007 - Bibliography, citations and hybrids of the two in footnotes

Hello again, I'm hoping someone may be able to tell me how to include a bibliography "entry" (not the entire bibliography) in a footnote. With the kind of report I'm putting together I would like my readers to be able to view the source immediately on the page in the footnote without having to flip to the "works cited" at the end.

I'm sure there is a way to do this but I can't figure it out and I haven't identified a switch in either the citation or bibliography fields that may allow this to happen.

Thanks in advance

Adding WCF Service References
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ce-refere.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

I'm guessing this points to the same question asked in
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement. See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...407b710?hl=en#

Yves
--
BibWord : Microsoft Word Citation and Bibliography styles
http://bibword.codeplex.com