Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sacramento CA Sacramento CA is offline

Default Changing document size

I have a 4-page 8.5x11 document that I want to print out on two pages of
11x17. I don't want to print the 4 pages and then tape them together.

How do I do this?

Debra in Sacramento, CA
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have a printer that can print 11x17, and if you have Word 2000 or
above, change the paper size to 11x17 and, on the Margins tab of the Page
Setup dialog, under "Multiple pages," choose "2 pages per sheet."

http://word.mvps.org