Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dershell dershell is offline

Default how do i create a f1 help txt within my document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are talking about help for the user in filling in formfields in a
document that is protected for filling in forms, in the FormField Properties
dialog, click on the "Add Help Text ..." button in the bottom left of the
dialog and then select the Help Key (F1) tab of the Form Field Help Text
dialog that appears.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.