Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gelston gelston is offline

Default Web page transfer to server (problem)

I created a document and saved it as a web page on XP_) tried to upload it
using FileZilla FTP. It ended up as gibberish on my website. I have been
successful with my old computer, no problems.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Em Em is offline

Did you check FileZilla's document specs requirements? Sometimes with those
FTP sites they have file and storage limits. Maybe the file is too big? Just
check their FAQ or customer service, since you're trying to upload to their
site it'll be your best bet. .