Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeanne G. Jeanne G. is offline

Default Lost my keyboard shortcuts - some

My Ctrl-F : find and my Ctrl-c copy commands no longer work from my keyboard.
Office 2007. Wave natural keyboard.
Ctrl-P still works. Ctrl-X still works.

How do I reactivate my Ctrl-f and Ctrl-c keys??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 15:47:03 -0800, Jeanne G.
wrote:

My Ctrl-F : find and my Ctrl-c copy commands no longer work from my keyboard.
Office 2007. Wave natural keyboard.
Ctrl-P still works. Ctrl-X still works.

How do I reactivate my Ctrl-f and Ctrl-c keys??

Use the steps in
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...roToHotkey.htm.
However, since that page was written for Word 2003 and earlier, you
need to replace step 1 with "In Word 2007, go to Office button Word
Options Customize and click the Keyboard Shortcut Customize button
at the bottom of the dialog."

The commands you're looking for in step 3 are named EditFind and
EditCopy.

Ignore step 8, which no longer works (but isn't necessary). When you
exit from Word, if you're prompted whether to save changes to
Normal.dotm, say yes.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

wrote:

[...]

Alt Key for Keyboard Shortcuts CJ Page Layout 2 November 4th 09 04:10 PM
Keyboard shortcuts cowtoon Formatting Long Documents 1 June 26th 09 04:51 AM
keyboard shortcuts bobobi Microsoft Word Help 4 August 1st 08 10:32 PM
Keyboard Shortcuts. Mark2006 New Users 1 May 15th 08 07:14 AM
keyboard shortcuts Rupert Bear Microsoft Word Help 4 December 28th 06 03:37 PM