Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SmithinSA SmithinSA is offline

Default Where are my auto text entries?

I recently re-installed Office 2003 on a computer. I did not delete the
the components to Always Run From My Computer.

Now, when I try and use my auto text entries in Word, they are gone! I
literally have dozens of them. Is there a way that a I can recover them?

Please help!
Thanks
Cindy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Where did you save your AutoText entries? If you saved them in the Normal
template (which is the default), and you didn't delete that template, the
entries should remain intact.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"SmithinSA" wrote in message
I recently re-installed Office 2003 on a computer. I did not delete the
of