Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CIP.MNL CIP.MNL is offline

Default Endnotes: placing at section end

I am using WORD 2007 and am having problems converting my footnotes to
endnotes and then putting them at the end of sections instead of placing them
all at the end of the document. They retain the 'within section' numberings.
What am I missing? Is the the problem to do with Compatibility Mode?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the answer given by MVP Suzanne S. Barnhill in another thread.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP