Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mzurek mzurek is offline

Default Custom Template not listed with Standard Templates

My boss has custom templates for memos, faxes, etc... and they are saved in
the following path C:\Documents and Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\Templates. He would like to be able to go to File, New,
Templates on My Computer to access these, but for some reason they're not
showing up. We're using Office 2003.