Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rao Rao is offline

Default Word 2007 Research Pop-up

When I am using a Word 2007, there is an annoying feature in Word.

While you are in the document, and if you keep pressing, "ALT+Tab" key to go
from one document to another, "Research" window opens on the left side. When
I click on the document, the "Research" window displays the latest
information on any word that my cursor has clicked. When I close the window,
and try to edit the document, the same window opens up again. I close the
"Research" window. I try to type or edit the document, the moment my cursor
touches the document, "Research" window opens up. The only solution is to
close all the Word documents, and then open word again. So if I am using
multiple documents, I am unable to work on for more than 2 minutes, when this
"Research" window opens up. This is very annoying. This window hijacks the
screen.

Does anyone know of this problem?

I doubt if Microsoft people know anything about this annoying feature?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

RSR

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rao Rao is offline

Hello,

It's Rao again.

I meant the "Research" window opens in the right side.

Thanks,

RSR