Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Battersea Dave-Pudsey Battersea Dave-Pudsey is offline

Default When typing charactures next to the cursor are deleted

When typing charactures next to the cursor are deleted ? how do I stop this
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Turn off Overtype mode, for example by pressing the Insert key (if you are
using Word 2007, Insert key cannot be used for this purpose though).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message ...
When typing charactures next to the cursor are deleted ? how do I stop
this

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luc Luc is offline

Battersea Dave-Pudsey,
Hit the Insert key on your keyboard, or doubleclick the indicator
insert/overtype at the bottom of your screen on the status bar.
Luc Sanders
MVP-PowerPoint