Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rasmus Rasmus is offline

Default How do I program my document so it always writes with the same fon

Hello.
I have programmed my document to write in Verdana 9. But a problem arises
when I change a little in the text. Somestimes it starts writing in Times New
Roman. How do I program my document so it always writes with the same font.
(Word 2003)

Rasmus

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you actually changed the default font (font of the Normal style) for
that document?

http://word.mvps.org