Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
drdrdr drdrdr is offline

Default Word 2003 2007 - Pages have 1 or 2 lines per page!

I have moved form Word 2003 to Word 2007. I have documents which look ok in
Web View, but in Print or Full Screen layout, they have one or two lines per
page.

If I turn field symbols on, I see the paragraph symbol filling the rest of
the page. If I turn on header/footers, they are directly surrounding the 1 or
2 lines. If I turn off "show blank space between pages", the print preview
shows a line across the screen after each printed line or two.

Any ideas how to fix this? I have multiple documents with the same issue
(long documents, at that).

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The line across the page might be a manual page break.

Try using Replace to replace ^m with nothing. Also if there are multiple
empty ¶ down the page, you will need to delete them

That can be done with a Wildcard replace in which you replace [^13]{2,} with
nothing

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.