Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul Morris Paul Morris is offline

Default Inserting paragraphs

In 2003 I could store several paragraphs that I used regularily and the
system used to reconise if I was typing a stored paragraph and offer to
insert it. Can I do this in 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

AutoText entries can still be used in Word 2007, but AutoComplete is no
longer available. You need to type the first few characters of the AutoText
entry name and press F3 to insert the entry.

http://word.mvps.org

"Paul Morris" Paul wrote in message
In 2003 I could store several paragraphs that I used regularily and the
system used to reconise if I was typing a stored paragraph and offer to
insert it. Can I do this in 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

AutoText entries can still be used in Word 2007, but AutoComplete is no
longer available. You need to type the first few characters of the AutoText
entry name and press F3 to insert the entry.

http://word.mvps.org

"Paul Morris" Paul wrote in message
In 2003 I could store several paragraphs that I used regularily and the
system used to reconise if I was typing a stored paragraph and offer to
insert it. Can I do this in 2007

please help: justify all paragraphs which are not empty paragraphs John Goche New Users 2 October 22nd 09 06:02 PM
paragraphs Miriam Microsoft Word Help 2 May 16th 06 12:03 AM
Inserting auto paragraphs? MissErin Microsoft Word Help 1 July 22nd 05 12:24 AM
Automatically inserting pre-typed paragraphs in MS Word Pieter du Plessis Microsoft Word Help 1 April 19th 05 09:53 AM
Inserting differing paragraphs into one document cavillas Microsoft Word Help 7 March 4th 05 08:31 AM