Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rapleyj rapleyj is offline

Default Date Picker

Is it possible to hide the message displayed by date picker or drop-down box.
I have created a document with multiple date fields and drop-down boxes and I
would only like to see the fields that have been clicked on! Is this
possible. I note in Excel it is possible to uncheck 'Print Object' in format
control, however can't seem to do it in Word.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

As content controls require that the form is unlocked, how would anyone know
the fields were present to click on if they were hidden? I suspect that a
better approach would be to employ a userform and insert the variable data
using docvariable fields populated from the userform. - For the basics, see
Word MVP FAQ - Userforms
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms.htm

for a more in depth explanation, see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Create_and...a_UserForm.htm

Date Picker chuck Microsoft Word Help 2 January 27th 10 06:50 AM
Date Picker is a Quitter Jax Microsoft Word Help 6 July 10th 09 01:51 PM
date picker control Kim K Microsoft Word Help 1 January 20th 08 09:03 PM
Date Picker Erica Lais Microsoft Word Help 2 October 14th 05 02:53 PM
date picker calendar plautare Microsoft Word Help 1 March 16th 05 11:07 PM