Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Concerned Mother Concerned Mother is offline

Default how do I scan a medical record into a word document?

how do I scan medical records into a Word document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You'll need OCR software that converts the scanned image into an editable
format.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Concerned Mother" Concerned wrote in message
how do I scan medical records into a Word document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/scan_into_word_2007.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.