Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nightshade Nightshade is offline

Default Check boxes to text

Is there any way to take information from check boxes that were selected and
turn it in to text? I want to have multiple checkboxes to select, and add
those selected values to the destription line.

ex. checkboxes: red, blue, green
Once you have selected, it would add to the header: "Order for lables: red,
green"
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It is not clear what you are trying to do. A check box is simply that - a
box which can be checked. If you want to insert some text based upon whether
a check box in a protected form is checked, then see
http://www.gmayor.com/SelectFile.htm

"Nightshade" wrote in message
Is there any way to take information from check boxes that were selected
and
turn it in to text? I want to have multiple checkboxes to select, and add
those selected values to the destription line.

ex. checkboxes: red, blue, green
Once you have selected, it would add to the header: "Order for lables:
red,
green"

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nightshade Nightshade is offline