Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dena Dena is offline

Default Some very unusual happening with numbered lists

I'm manually creating numbered lists, and something I have NEVER encountered
before is happening. Even though on the screen it is showing up correctly,
when I print the numbers are all "0's" or all "1's" or "2's" etc. Once in a
while when looking at the screen it will do the all zeros thing after I've
inserted the numbered list, but then it reverts to the way it should look.
And I save and print when it shows properly, but it randomly prints out the
wrongly numbered list.

Please advise!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For information about how to set up the numbering, see the following page of
fellow MVP Shauna Kelly's website:

"How to create numbered headings or outline numbering in your Microsoft Word
document" at:

http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html

If you create a template to hold your numbering scheme, you can use that
template as the basis for new documents (using File New) and the new
documents will then inherit your numbering scheme. To do that, see:

"Creating a Template - The Basics (Part I)" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...platePart1.htm

and "Creating a Template (Part II)" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...platePart2.htm

--