Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rbilleaud[_2_] rbilleaud[_2_] is offline

Default Working with Excel worksheet in Word document

I need to export an Excel worksheet into a Word document but I need the table
to wrap across pages. I tried it using the Paste Special command but that
ended up putting the whole thing on one page - and cut off part of the table.
I was able to get the effect I wanted by doing a simple cut & paste - but I
also want to be able to work with the worksheet after I add it in and have
all the formulas work. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What if you import it twice, and use "Crop" to cover over the right
edge on the left-page copy, and the left edge on the right-page copy?