Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
leema10 leema10 is offline

Default When typing labels how do I see the label outline

I need to type alot of labels, how do I see the outline of the labels ?? I
am using Micosoft Office Word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Your label template is presumably a Word table. Turn on Show Gridlines
(I don't remember where in the 2003 Tables menu to find it).

On May 10, 1:21*pm, leema10 wrote:
I need to type alot of labels, how do I see the outline of the labels ?? *I
am using Micosoft Office Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Table | Show Gridlines.

http://word.mvps.org

"leema10" wrote in message
I need to type alot of labels, how do I see the outline of the labels ?? I
am using Micosoft Office Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Table | Show Gridlines.

http://word.mvps.org

"leema10" wrote in message
I need to type alot of labels, how do I see the outline of the labels ?? I
am using Micosoft Office Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Displaying text boundaries would be an alternative.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message