Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elizabeth K. Elizabeth K. is offline

Default How to Set Password to Accept Changes

Hello,
Is there a way in Microsoft Word to set a password to Accept Changes?
My goal is so that users need to enter password in order to Accept Changes
in the word document.
Thank you for all your help,

-Elizabeth K.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 2003, Tools | Protect Document: Editing Restrictions: Tracked
Changes. When you click "Yes, Start Enforcing Protection," you'll get a
dialog allowing you to assign a password.

In Word 2007, Review | Protect Document | Restrict Formatting and Editing
gives you the same task pane.

http://word.mvps.org