Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kat Kat is offline

Default How do I keep my drop downs to show the entire list?

In Word, when I click on the top menu bar (ie: File, Edit, View) I want to
see all the list without having to click on the bottom arrow. I know there is
a way to do it however I have forgotten.
Does anyone know? Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'll assume this is Word 2002 or 2003, in which the relevant check box is
Tools | Customize | Options: "Always show full menus." The location is the
same in Word 2000, but the effect of the check box ("Menus show recently
used items first") is the opposite.

http://word.mvps.org

"Kat" wrote in message
In Word, when I click on the top menu bar (ie: File, Edit, View) I want to
see all the list without having to click on the bottom arrow. I know there
is
a way to do it however I have forgotten.
Does anyone know? Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Mouse Right click on the Toolbar area, Customize, Options, check the option
for "Always show full menus".
--
The above is for 2003 and prior, for 2007 instructions may differ but
hopefully this will indicate the right direction.

"Kat" wrote:

In Word, when I click on the top menu bar (ie: File, Edit, View) I want to
see all the list without having to click on the bottom arrow. I know there is
a way to do it however I have forgotten.
Does anyone know? Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Kat" wrote:

In Word, when I click on the top menu bar (ie: File, Edit, View) I want to
see all the list without having to click on the bottom arrow. I know there is
a way to do it however I have forgotten.
Does anyone know? Please help.

Drop down list does not show when I click on the menu bar. Kathy Microsoft Word Help 1 November 28th 08 10:40 AM
Drop-downs CV New Users 0 February 27th 08 01:59 AM
drop downs within a table Mondie Microsoft Word Help 1 June 1st 05 02:45 PM
The drop down form field is not showing drop downs. Why? mindysue Microsoft Word Help 1 May 26th 05 09:43 PM
Drop downs Kerry Microsoft Word Help 1 December 22nd 04 04:53 AM