Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill Gruener Bill Gruener is offline

Default Become a Word MVP

I am interested in becoming a Word MVP. Where can I get information on the

- Process
- Requirements
- Study materials
- Test

--
CSC/TRIPS Contract
U.S. DOT, RITA, Cambridge, MA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor[_4_] Graham Mayor[_4_] is offline

Essentially you need to demonstrate that you are serving the Word community,
consistently and as far as is possible, accurately. It is not something you
apply for.

"Bill Gruener" wrote in message
I am interested in becoming a Word MVP. Where can I get information on the

- Process
- Requirements
- Study materials
- Test

--
CSC/TRIPS Contract
U.S. DOT, RITA, Cambridge, MA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix[_4_] Gordon Bentley-Mix[_4_] is offline

Trust me; it's not all it's cracked up to be.
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix