Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GaiPilz GaiPilz is offline

Default Word & PDF

I am using Word 2003. My documents have two section breaks. One after the
Title Page, one after the Table of Contents. There are Headers and Footers
in the document itself but not the TOC or Title Page. My problem is when I
convert to PDF (which we do for emailing purposes) the document ends up in
three PDFs, one for each section. Is there any solution to this - the client
is not impressed with three PDFs.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Look at the settings for your PDF converter software. It seems as if some
"split" option has been activated.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP