Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lilfrogr lilfrogr is offline

Default how to make postcards for mass mailing?

I have blank postcards from post office and wish to put a message on the
postcard for mass mailing. Has anyone done this before? If so, how did you do
it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

For individual cards, if your printer will physically handle this card size
then the task is simply one of a letter mail merge. The chances are that the
page size will not be defined in the printer driver, in which case use a
standard paper size and make up the difference with the margins so that when
the card passes through the printer the text prints in the correct place.
See the links in the replies to your other thread.