Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ainslie Ainslie is offline

Default profile storage

My computer tells me that I have exceed Profile Strorage Space and I am to
delete file in my Profile Storage before logging off, how do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This is not related to Word. You should ask in a Windows newsgroup, or talk to
your network administrator.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Ainslie" wrote in message
My computer tells me that I have exceed Profile Strorage Space and I am to
delete file in my Profile Storage before logging off, how do I do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Ainslie" wrote in message
My computer tells me that I have exceed Profile Strorage Space and I am to
delete file in my Profile Storage before logging off, how do I do that?

AOS: The next big thing in data storage Tina Microsoft Word Help 0 November 9th 06 01:06 PM
AOS: The next big thing in data storage Tina Microsoft Word Help 0 November 9th 06 01:05 PM
macro storage Mal New Users 20 January 19th 06 12:03 AM
Font Storage K3estrel Microsoft Word Help 2 December 16th 05 10:31 PM
toolbars storage? Law Lady Microsoft Word Help 1 December 1st 04 08:05 PM