Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cessnock Cessnock is offline

Default BOOKFOLD PRINTING

Having corrected a typographical error on one page of a booklet, in order to
avoid printing all 24 pages again, how do I print only one specific page (say
pages 3,4,13,14) when using the bookhold printing facility
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In theory, you select the page you want to reprint, and Word prints that
page and the three associated pages with it. That's the theory. I have yet
to ever see it work out that way. My experience is that I usually get a lot
of blanks. Even selecting "current page" or specifying pages 13, 3, 4, 13 is
no help. Sometimes the only recourse is to reprint the entire booklet. If
you're using Word 2007, you could convert to PDF and try printing from Adobe
Reader.

http://word.mvps.org

Bookfold Printing Jill Page Layout 4 April 9th 09 05:02 PM
Bookfold Printing Jill Microsoft Word Help 2 April 9th 09 03:06 PM
Bookfold printing wiersma7 Formatting Long Documents 1 May 7th 07 07:25 PM
Printing bookfold documents, manual duplex, only pg 7 is printing jjjones Microsoft Word Help 0 October 27th 05 12:58 AM
Bookfold Printing Cathe Microsoft Word Help 0 March 16th 05 01:13 AM