Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GmanDave GmanDave is offline

Default Can`t send handouts via Email.

I`m studying a distance learning course for Windows Office 2007 and for some
reason i can`t send my handouts,that i moved from Powerpoint to a Word
docu,via email.Does anyone have any suggestions on how i can resolve this
problem please?.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Perhaps if you gave us more info, we might be able to help.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"GmanDave" wrote in message
I`m studying a distance learning course for Windows Office 2007 and for
some
reason i can`t send my handouts,that i moved from Powerpoint to a Word
docu,via email.Does anyone have any suggestions on how i can resolve this
problem please?.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What mail program are your using? You may have to create the message in
your mail program and then attach the Word document to it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.