Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Genealogist Genealogist is offline

Default How to transfer a Word 2002 doc to Windiws Live web site.

I hav e edited a tutorial in Word 2002 and now I want to publish it with
Windows Live and I don't know how to do.
Last time I used Windows Live was two years ago and there has been a huge
change since then.
I have downloaded "workspace" too but I'm not sure if I should start writing
a new web site there or somewhere else.
Is the old starting page gone? Where do I find all web tools?
Many questions need great help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This isn't the place to ask questions about Windows Live (this is a newsgroup
about Word). Instead, log in at http://home.live.com and then try Help.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP