Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bdiva56 Bdiva56 is offline

Default Title & Menu bar does not show now..........

In moving a word doc with the mouse, I accidently moved it up too much. Now I
cannot see the top half and cannot minimize or close the doc. I tried to
click and hold, but it won't budge. Can anyone help me out? I can only close
by using Task Mgr. If I open a new doc, the position is still the same.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try using Alt+F10

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Bdiva56" wrote in message
In moving a word doc with the mouse, I accidently moved it up too much.
Now I
cannot see the top half and cannot minimize or close the doc. I tried to
click and hold, but it won't budge. Can anyone help me out? I can only
close
by using Task Mgr. If I open a new doc, the position is still the same.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

With Word open and with the cursor in it, press Alt+spacebar, release
them and press the M key. This activates the "move" command on the
system menu. Then press the down arrow key until the top of the Word
window comes back onto the screen. Press Enter to set that as the new
position for the window.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman