Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Launa Launa is offline

Default how do you delete pink and green underlines in documents?

The sentence is complete and spelling is correct, yet the lines show up in
the document. how do you delete those lines so when you attach the document
to someone, they do not show up?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/M...m#HidingErrors.

--