Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JP JP is offline

Default Can't seem to turn off hanging indent on a numbered style in Word

In Word 2007, I can't seem to remove the hanging indent on a numbered style.
I can change it in the paragraph settings of the text, but every time the
style or the numbering is reapplied (such as selecting Restart numbering),
the hanging indents return.

When I look at the text in the modify style dialog, I can see:
....Numbering Style: A, B, C, €¦ + Start at: 1 + Alignment: Left + Aligned at:
0" + Indent at: 0.25...

I want it to change as follows, but there is no access to the configuration
from the any of the available dialogs.
....Numbering Style: A, B, C, €¦ + Start at: 1 + Alignment: Left + Aligned at:
0" + Tab after: 0.25" + Indent at: 0"...