Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Godfrey Dan Godfrey is offline

Default Word 2007 Toolbars Icons Not Showing - Icon Cache Issue?

Posting on behalf of my brother, he is using Word 2007 and is having an issue
that when he opens it up, all the toolbars that are normally there are
present, however they have no icons.

For example he can click the blank square where the B for bold should be
and it works fine, however the B is not there, the same goes for every Icon
on the toolbars, he has the dropdown list for font size, but not Icon saying
Size etc. Since he doesn't know all of the icons on all the toolbars off by
heart he is struggling to use the program now.

I wondered if this could be an issue with the Office/Word Icon Cache, but I
don't have a clue about how to fix it if it is.