Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default Options for Accept Changes -- 2007

I'm a newbie in Word 2007 (just changed over from 2003 on Monday). So far,
I'm not impressed. (Okay, I'm not favorably impressed.)

On the review ribbon, the default option for the Accept check mark is
"Accept and Move To Next." Is there any way to change that default to simply
"Accept Change"? 99.9% of the time, I want to accept a change AND STAY RIGHT
WHERE I AM. I don't want to jump several pages and then try to figure out
where I was.

While I'm at it, Shift-F5 doesn't seem to work to take me back to where I
was. Is there another shortcut for that, or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks.