Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pradaman Pradaman is offline

Default Automate "Mark as final"

Can anyone please let me know that after we write something on a Word doc and
then I want to check "Mark as Final" property of the document so that no one
can edit it after it opens. Can we somehow automate this ? i.e after the
editing is finsihed and the doc is saved, then when the doc is opened then
that property should be checked ...

Thanks and Regards
Pradaman