Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chucksphar chucksphar is offline

Default preserving equation images when saving from .docx to .doc

I'm getting intermittent problems when I try to save my Word 7 docx to Word
97-2003 .doc. Sometimes my equations are preserved as images, but sometimes I
only get rectangular outlines where the images should be. Any idea why this
would fail to work as advertised?

thanks

Chuck