Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Susan L Susan L is offline

Default Text in auto text building block changes

I am new to 2007 and am trying to set up a template for our authors' use. I'm
using an existing 2003 template.

I created an autotext building block -- a table with our styles applied and
the name of the style. Added it to a custom gallery and put that on the QAT.

When I inserted the table, Chart Text style had changed to 10 point Times
New Roman and Chart Number was 12 point bold Arial in all caps. When I went
to the Style window, the style was correctly defined.

I'm using an older template that I have been a bit suspicious of --
numbering issues. Could it be corruption in the old template that is causing
this problem?

Would appreciate your thoughts.
--
susan