Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dena Dena is offline

Default Some very unusual happening with numbered lists

I'm manually creating numbered lists, and something I have NEVER encountered
before is happening. Even though on the screen it is showing up correctly,
when I print the numbers are all "0's" or all "1's" or "2's" etc. Once in a
while when looking at the screen it will do the all zeros thing after I've
inserted the numbered list, but then it reverts to the way it should look.
And I save and print when it shows properly, but it randomly prints out the
wrongly numbered list.

Please advise!