Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default Where is "About Microsoft Word" in 2007?

Help! A couple of years ago, when I was running 2003, my computer crashed
while I was making a PDF from a Word file, and I lost my Adobe PDF Maker
toolbar. I couldn't figure out how to get it back until one of the MVPs (an
angel of mercy!) told me to go to "About Microsoft Word" under the Help menu,
whereI could re-enable the Adobe products. Apparently, during the crash,
Adobe software's compatibility with Word was disabled.

Now we have "upgraded" to 2007. A coworker crashed while creating a PDF from
a Word file, and she has suddenly lost her Adobe ribbon. I was hoping I could
re-enable her Adobe tools the same way I did under 2003, but I can't find
"About Microsoft Word" anywhere.

Is there an "About Microsoft Word" option in 2007 that corresponds to the
similar screen in 2003?

Thanks in advance.

Jerry