Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
suroora suroora is offline

Default Why can't I see shading on my screen?

I cannot see pale shading on my screen. This happened with watermarks--I
inserted one, but could not tell if it worked and had to go look at it on
another comptuer. And I opened a document with some paragraphs shaded in pale
green and couldn't see them.

I'm using Word 2003 on Windows XP.

Thanks,
Suroor