Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stacey Stacey is offline

Default Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

Hello!

We have a document (not a form) that we would like to use checkboxes in.
This document has a couple of sections where it would be useful if the user
could check if something is applicable. We can't protect the whole document.

Thank you for your help!
Stacey

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form Stacey Microsoft Word Help 10 May 13th 10 05:24 AM
Form Checkbox Owen Microsoft Word Help 2 July 18th 09 09:48 PM
Value for CheckBox Form Field Jenny B.[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 2 January 5th 09 03:04 AM
How do I protect the checkbox in my form mike New Users 5 October 8th 08 11:26 AM
IF THEN ELSE with FORM CHECKBOX Jane Mailmerge 1 March 25th 05 08:55 AM