Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rosemary Rosemary is offline

Default Deleting a Document

Hello,

I am trying to help a friend of mine who has Microsoft Office 2007. I have
not been able to look at the problem myself, but here is what she described
to me:

"I cannot seem to delete a document, either from within Word 2007, or
Windows Explorer. Here are the choices I get when I right mouse click on a
document. . .
Customize Quick Access Toolbar
Show Quick Access Toolbar Below the Ribbon
Minimize the Ribbon"

Has anyone encountered this type of problem, or can someone suggest to me
where to research this type of problem? I know this is not a lot of
information, but I do not live close enough to her to go over and look at the
problem for myself.

Any direction would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Rosemary