Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben W Ben W is offline

Default Strange bullet question

I'm getting a very odd error, I've tried reinstalling Word 2007 but to no
avail.

When I open documents which I've previously created which have bullet points
(regular ones) they have turned into arrows.

However, when I open that SAME document on another PC they remain as regular
bullet points.

There is another more serious problem with the inbuilt equation editor
throwing up weird symbols on the PC it was made on, but not another another
PC running word - the SAME document. (I.e. works when opened on other PCs)

So there's clearly a problem with my Word setup - help PLEASE I have exams
next week and this is a real pain.