Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beatrix Beatrix is offline

Default Wikipedia-like text

Hi,
I am creating a school-knowledge document, and I would prefer a document
which contains all similar words linked.

To be more precised, I have the Word: Identity. I have a definition at the
beginning of the document for Identity, and I want all text I type in the
document to find and create reference for this "vocabulary" as wikipedia
does.
Can it be done automatically, or has this to be done by creating a bookmark,
and creating links to that bookmark each time?

Thanks,