Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Laura Laura is offline

Default Print Preview reverses changes

I am working in a very long Word 2007 document, in Track Changes mode.
Changes have been made, and I have clicked "Accept All Changes in Document",
which clears the bar to the right that shows changes and comments. I save the
document. All is good. However, when I click Print Preview so I can see how
it will look, the bar to the right is back, with changes showing -- changes I
have already "accepted" previously; and then, when I close Print Preview to
accepted. I suspect it is due to the Table of Contents and Cross-References
changes, but am not sure. I have never had Word do this before, and fear that
my file is corrupted. (By the way, headers and footers are also not behaving
as they should, even though I seem to be following proper procedures to the
letter.) Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks for any help!