Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
terilad terilad is offline

Default Copy all Text

Hi,

I am looking for help, I wish to copy all the text in a word document with a
click of a command button, I have inserted the command button but I am
looking for a macro to asign to the button, I cannot select the text as it is
not editable due to restriction by filling in form, I am wanting to copy all
the text in the doc to paste to another web based program.

Regards

Mark